Frequently asked Questions
If you have any more questions, just give us a
These are some of the questions we are asked.
- What can I have a loan for – If you need a new car, pay for your holiday or
wedding or just a debt consolidation loan, your personal loan may provide you with that much needed
- What types of loan are there – Essentially there are the two types of personal loans , that you
can obtain, Secured loans and Unsecured loans. Which one you choose is normally dictated by how much money
you want to borrow. Secured loans often have better rates.
- How much can I borrow – Unsecured loans tend to be for less than £15,000 - they are often
for short term borrowing of between one to five years. They are very useful for the consolidation of your
credit card debt - a fast method of settling credit card balances attracting interest rate charges greater than
the rate of an unsecured loan. Secured loans can be as much as 125% of your property value.
- Who will lend – Secured and Unsecured personal loans are available from all major banks and loan
- How long does it take - A lot depends on your circumstances. You have a cooling off period
and you may have to have a house valuation. The maximum would be about a month.
- Why can't I use my Bank - You can, get a quote from them and then give us a try. We
want you to get the best deal and if your bank provides that we will advise you to use them.
- What if I have bad credit - It all depends how bad your credit is. However, there is
nearly always someone who is prepared to lend to you. Tell us your circumstance now and we will find out what
rates you can get.